Try not to overthink this.
When choosing Easy Updo® (2 or 3 extensions), select the shade to blend with your ponytail color, not your roots.
Choose Light Blonde (left).
The Blonde color (right) blends well with the roots, but the extensions mix with the ponytail. Light Blonde is the best selection.
Choose Light Brown (left) for a well blended finish unless you want an Ombre (two tone) finish (right).
The Brown color (right) blends well with the roots, but the extensions mix with the ponytail. Light Brown is the best selection for perfectly blended match.
A Perfectly Blended Color Palette
- Platinum is ideal for bleached Blonde ponytails with little to no color variation. Unless you bleach all of your hair the same color, choose Light Blonde, the choice for most Blondes who highlight their hair.
***Pictures are coming soon for Platinum.
- Light Blonde is the most popular shade. If you highlight your hair every 6 - 8 weeks with lightest blonde tones, chances are your ponytail is this shade. Light Blonde includes a vast spectrum of highlights and lowlights throughout, and the varying extension shades are designed to look perfectly natural when mixed in with your hair and/or twisted together.
- Blonde is the ideal shade for natural blonde to dark blonde ponytails. If your roots are Light Brown and you highlight your hair, take a look at the color of your ponytail. Chances are your ponytail is Blonde.
- Light Brown includes a spectrum of Light Brown highlights and lowlights for the true natural light brunette.
- Brown is a perfectly blended choice for most medium to dark brunettes. It is also the best choice for brunettes who have highlighted their hair and the ends are not quite blonde and not quite a natural looking light brown. The Brown shade includes a vast spectrum of dimension throughout and is designed to look perfectly natural when mixed in with your hair and/or twisted together.
- Black is for black hair and adds dimension when mixed in with your hair and/or twisted together.
Each shade has been proven to blend with subtle to high contrast dimensional hair color for a natural looking finish.
3 Fashion Colors